Donate Auction Items for the Black Cat Ball!
It’s Not Too Late to Donate Auction Items for the Black Cat Ball Gala!
Our staff and volunteers are hard at work collection donations for our live and silent auctions but could definitely still use your help. Would you, the company you work for, your friends and family or businesses where you shop be willing to give items or gift certificates?
Give with confidence! 100% of the proceeds from the Black Cat Ball will support Purrfect Pals and the wonderful work we are doing for cats and kittens in our community.
Items and Services on our Wish List:
- Getaways and “Staycations”
- Luxury Hotel and Bed and Breakfast stays
- Vacation home or timeshare stays
- Ski Resort passes and/or lodging
- Winery, brewery and distillery tours and tastings
- Whale watching tours
- Kayaking trips
- Lunch or coffee with a celebrity
- Private “behind the scenes” tours of interesting places
- Wine party or private dinner at local restaurant or bidder’s home
- Photography tours
- Cooking classes
- Broadway, Theater, Ballet, Symphony Tickets
- Golf outings at nearby resorts, clubs, or destinations.
- Tickets to sporting events
- Passes to local museums and tourist attractions
- Gift Certificates
- Restaurants, cafes and lounges
- Wineries, breweries and distilleries
- Retail sites and stores
- Spa treatments and massage
- Personal Training, yoga or pilates
- House, car or carpet cleaning services
- Landscape, Interior Design, Architecture services
- Pet boarding, Pet sitting, Veterinary Services, Grooming, etc.
- Wine, beer and spirits
- Gift Baskets
- Kitchen and Home Decor
- Electronics, toys and games
- Designer handbags, scarves, hats and other accessories
- Cat trees, scratchers, beds and toys
- Other Pet Supplies and Accessories (for dogs, too!)
How to Donate Items for the Black Cat Ball:
- Complete an Online Auction Item Donation Form
- Mail your item or certificate to: Purrfect Pals (Attn: Black Cat Ball), 230 McRae Road NE, Arlington, WA 98223
- You can also drop off your donation at the address above between 9am and 5pm on Monday through Saturday (or by appointment)
- We can pick up items if you can’t get them up to the shelter. Just notate on the donation form that pick up is needed and we will call to arrange a day and time.