The Average Joe Cat Photo Contest is Coming! Enter YOUR Photos Starting April 1st!
There just aren’t enough cat photos on the internet. Let’s fix that!
The Average Joe Cat Photo Contest is an annual online celebration of cats and their quirks and, starting March 1st, we invite you to enter YOUR favorite cat photos. Winners will be selected by online voters during the month of April and all proceeds from the contest will benefit Purrfect Pals. Let’s make this annual fundraiser a huge success so we can provide second chances for the many homeless cats and kittens who need our help!
Entering the Contest:
- Please visit this page during the month of March to enter your favorite cat photos (and your kitty’s story!).
- You may enter as many photos as you would like!
- Please submit a good quality picture of your cat that we can share on our Facebook page and website.
- The voting period will begin on Sunday, April 1st, 2018 and end on Saturday, April 21st, 2018.
- Voting is open to everyone and there is no limit to the number of votes you can purchase.
- Votes are $1 each.
- All proceeds from the Average Joe Cat Photo Contest will support the important work Purrfect Pals is doing to end cat homelessness in the Puget Sound region. Purrfect Pals is a nonprofit organization and your donation may be tax-deductible.
- Be sure to email a link to your photo(s) to friends and family asking them to vote and explain that their votes help homeless kitties ($1 donation per vote)
- It’s quick and easy to share your cat’s photo link on social media to encourage votes.
- Remember, you have three weeks to get as many votes as possible!
- Stay tuned for prize details!
- Winners will be announced on Monday, April 23rd, 2018.
Have Questions or Want to Learn More?
Please call 360-926-8447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You for Joining Us at the Average Joe Cat Show!
After fourteen fun-filled Average Joe Cat Shows, Purrfect Pals has decided that the 2017 show was the last we will be hosting. This change is definitely bittersweet, but we are confident that the time has come to focus on other events and activities which will allow us to help more cats and kittens. Many factors contributed to our decision to stop hosting the show, including the amount of sheer amount of time and money it took to organize it (and, let’s be honest, the cats who attended were never quite as excited to be there as we were).
We are thrilled to share with you, however, that our Average Joe Cat Photo Contest will continue to be held each spring! During the month of March, we invite you to enter your most adorable photos of your kitties in our 2018 contest, powered by GoGo Photo Contest. Winners will be selected based on the number of online votes they receive between April 1st and 21st and all proceeds will support Purrfect Pals. Stay tuned for prize details and be sure to start deciding which photos to enter (or take some new ones – there’s still time!).
We hope you will also save the date for our Second Annual Second Chances Luncheon. Our inspirational speakers will once again include cat behavior expert and television star Jackson Galaxy as well as members of our community whose lives have been dramatically changed by Purrfect Pals and the cats we brought into their lives. We can’t wait!
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions you have regarding our upcoming events. You can reach us at 360-926-8447 or email@example.com.